1. Increase strength;
2. It is convenient to fix;
3. Increase the contact surface;
4. It is to prevent wire ends from flying and prevent electrical accidents.
What is a string nose?
Wire nose is a popular name, which is called wiring terminal in electricity. It is used to make joints for wires or cables to connect two or more wires or cables. Generally, thicker wires or cables will be used.
Why use a wire nose when wiring?
1. The wiring is convenient. There is no wire nose. Only solder wiring is available. It is troublesome and not too firm
2. It’s safe. The thread ends are pressed together without burrs
3. The design of the wire nose ensures sufficient contact area and will not lead electricity to flow through and cause accidents due to large heating.
Fully understand the cold pressed terminal to be operated and be familiar with its operation method to ensure correct operation; Cold pressed terminals without anti misoperation shall be identified by color code or mark, or whether the appropriate model corresponds before connection, and ensure correct positioning during mutual connection; Special attention shall be paid to prevent the wrong insertion of socket with pin, otherwise the cold pressed terminal will be damaged and accidental electrical contact will be caused; It shall be ensured that the cold pressed terminals are connected in place. In special occasions that are not easy to check, detailed provisions shall be made in the corresponding operating procedures, and can be checked through the endoscope.
When cold pressed terminals are terminated, they shall be terminated and inspected in strict accordance with the corresponding termination specifications or requirements, and terminated according to the corresponding node serial number. The maximum insulation layer thickness between the selected cable conductors shall match the spacing between the contacts, and the cable core shall match the terminal of the contacts. When the contacts are crossed and parallel, it shall be treated.
During welding, the electric soldering iron with corresponding power shall be selected according to the diameter of bare wire. The welding time of each contact shall not exceed 5S. Pay attention not to let the flux penetrate into the insulator, so as not to reduce the insulation resistance of the product.
“1. When the cold pressed terminals are in the separated state, protective caps shall be installed or other dust-proof measures shall be taken; If the cold pressed terminal does not separate for a long time after connection, a fuse can be placed between the plug and socket.
2. When connecting or separating the cold pressed terminal, try to make the axis lines of the plug and socket coincide, and straighten the cable to prevent the plug from being affected by tangential force and prevent the connector from being damaged due to cable sagging.”
“1. When cleaning the cold pressed wiring terminal, use silk cloth dipped in absolute ethanol and use it after drying. Acetone and other chemical solvents that may have harmful effects on the connector are not allowed.
2. The cold pressed terminal shall not be energized until it is properly connected or fully locked.
3. In the fixing of cold pressed terminal, clamping of harness and other occasions, there shall be anti loose devices (anti loose screws, anti loose rings, fuses, etc.) when using threaded connection.”
The acceptance and inspection of cold pressed terminals shall be carried out according to the requirements of relevant product standards and operation instructions. The acceptance and inspection of used electrical connectors shall be carried out on the basis of relevant product standards and operation instructions, and the cold pressed terminals of tooling used shall be intact and qualified; The probe shall meet the standard requirements, otherwise it is easy to cause Jack damage.
Post time: Sep-11-2021