Performance parameters of insulated terminals:
1. Arc resistance: Under standard experimental conditions, the insulating material can bear the arc effect of its surface. During the experimental operation, according to the arc effect formed between the two metal electrodes at high voltage, the time period required for the surface layer of the insulating material to generate a heat-conducting layer is used to distinguish the arc resistance of the insulating material. The larger the time value, the better the arc resistance.
2. Ground resistance. Resistors: Resistors are the last in conductivity, and resistors are resistors within the volume of a business. The smaller the conductivity of the raw material, the larger the resistor, and the two become the last connection, and the insulating material has always expected the resistance to be as high as possible.
3. Tensile strength: It is the larger tensile internal stress borne by the sample in the tensile test. It is the most common and symbolic experiment used in the physical properties of insulating materials.
4. Laser cutting of relative dielectric constant and dielectric loss angle: There are two main uses of insulating materials: the insulating layer of each component of the power grid and the material of power capacitors (energy storage technology). The former stipulates that the relative permittivity is small, and the latter stipulates that the relative permittivity is large. Both require a small dielectric loss angle for laser cutting, high frequency and high pressure in urban squares. In order to better make the dielectric loss small, the dielectric The loss angle of laser cutting is small.
5. Flame resistance: refers to the working ability of insulating materials to ignite or prevent re-ignition when they touch the flame or break away from the flame. With the continuous expansion of the use of insulating materials, we use various methods to improve and improve the flame resistance of insulating materials. The higher the flame resistance, the better the safety factor.
6. Breakdown voltage. Compressive strength of electrical equipment: The insulating material is destroyed under a strong electrostatic field, and the insulation performance can be lost as conductivity, which is called penetration. The current at the time of breakdown is called the breakdown voltage (volume resistivity). The compressive strength of electrical equipment refers to the distance between the working voltage and the two metal electrodes that bear the external working voltage under specified conditions, that is, the breakdown voltage borne by the thickness of the enterprise. For insulating materials, its breakdown voltage. The higher the compressive strength value of electrical equipment, the better.
7. Sealing degree: The sealing and isolation of oil products and water bodies has a good effect.
Post time: Apr-12-2022